G'day JWiseman, and welcome to aSK. We are glad to have you contribute. For more information about aSK, see our About statement. Please see the rules and regulations as soon as you can.
The following links are also useful.
- Editing Etiquette
- Copying from other sites—We generally ask you not to, but you can copy your own material if certain conditions are met.
- Style manual
- Copyrights—We do not use a creative commons licence. By contributing here, you give this site permission to use your material; you do not give everyone that right.
--EvanW 18:38, 7 April 2010 (UTC)
JWiseman has been nominated for membership.
- If you support this nomination, please add your vote below, on a new line (before the '}}' characters) in the form * '''Support''' ~~~~. If you would like to make further brief comment, you can add that on the same line. In addition, increase the votes parameter of this macro by one.
- If you oppose this nomination, please indicate that in the same format, except use the word Oppose instead. In this case, do not alter the votes parameter.
Note: Before voting, familiarise yourself with the membership requirements. You must be a Member (or Senior member) in order to vote.
- Comment: I'll probably support you in another several weeks; just keep up the good work. --EvanW 21:42, 14 April 2010 (UTC)
- Support Teh Terrible Asp 23:34, 14 April 2010 (UTC)
- Support I wouldn't have nominated you quite yet, but based on the edits that I have seen I am prepared to support a nomination BradleyF (LowKey) 00:55, 15 April 2010 (UTC)
- Support --TimSTalk 13:28, 15 April 2010 (UTC)
- Support --OscarJ 15:29, 15 April 2010 (UTC)
- Support KotomiTOhayou! 12:43, 14 December 2010 (UTC)
- Support Hamster 03:50, 16 May 2011 (UTC)
My thanks to everyone supporting my nomination, I am humbled by your support. Personally, I would have liked to prove my trustworthiness more first, yet the gesture is still greatly appreciated JWiseman 19:32, 15 April 2010 (UTC)
- There's no point. Even if everyone above views membership as something to be doled out with great discretion, they're wrong. There's nothing one can do on a wiki that cannot be quickly undone. Balancing the ease with which problems can be solved with the inconvenience you will face having to solve captchas to get externals links in is a no-brainer. Membership should be given out like candy. Teh Terrible Asp 21:44, 15 April 2010 (UTC)
- I'd vote for you, but I'm being harassed by the admins, and they can't understand simple things like the difference between nomination and voting. If you aren't a member in a week, I will gladly vote for you. Sterile 03:21, 16 April 2010 (UTC)