G'day SamCoulter, and welcome to aSK. We are glad to have you contribute. For more information about aSK, see our About statement. Please see the rules and regulations as soon as you can.
The following links are also useful.
- Editing Etiquette
- Copying from other sites—We generally ask you not to, but you can copy your own material if certain conditions are met.
- Style manual
- Copyrights—We do not use a creative commons licence. By contributing here, you give this site permission to use your material; you do not give everyone that right.
Hamster 03:40, 24 September 2011 (UTC)
- Hey, didn't know you were here...--Colonel Sanders 17:32, 5 November 2011 (UTC)
Articles copies from Ameriwiki
- Ah, OK, missed that! The articles I copied from Ameriwiki were entirely written by me and didn't already exist at aSK; how do I retroactively get permission to copy them? --SamCoulter 16:22, 7 November 2011 (UTC)
- I would simply follow the process as outlined as if you hadn't yet copied them, and note that you already copied them before becoming aware of the process. It's not a major crisis or anything, but I don't know Ameriwiki's policies on this so thought I should steer you to ours before many articles get copied. LowKey 22:55, 7 November 2011 (UTC)
SamCoulter has been nominated for membership.
- If you support this nomination, please add your vote below, on a new line (before the '}}' characters) in the form * '''Support''' ~~~~. If you would like to make further brief comment, you can add that on the same line. In addition, increase the votes parameter of this macro by one.
- If you oppose this nomination, please indicate that in the same format, except use the word Oppose instead. In this case, do not alter the votes parameter.
Note: Before voting, familiarise yourself with the membership requirements. You must be a Member (or Senior member) in order to vote.
- Support Colonel Sanders 19:21, 10 November 2011 (UTC)